I’m finally finishing off a busy few months on the road with Lucy Rose, which included a number of TV & radio slots in promotion of her new UK top 10 album ‘Work it Out‘.
Here’s the first of two tracks I played on for the Lucy Rose Live Lounge session last week on Radio 1 – a cover of Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood:
Here are the first set of this summer’s festival dates with Lucy Rose & False Lights.
- 07/05/15 Arts Festival 2015, Belfast, UK w/ Lucy Rose
- 13/06/15 Bushstock, London, UK w/ Lucy Rose
- 21/06/15 Smoked & Uncut Festival, Swanage, UK w/ Lucy Rose
- 18/07/15 Truck Festival, Steventon, UK w/ Lucy Rose
- 24/07/15 Somersault Festival, Devon, UK w/ Lucy Rose
- 25/07/15 Village Pump Folk Festival, Trowbridge, UK w/ False Lights
- 01/08/15 Kendal Calling, Penrith, UK w/ Lucy Rose
- 21/08/15 Folk East Festival, Woodbridge, UK w/ False Lights
- 31/08/15 Shrewsbury Folk Festival, Shrewsbury, UK w/ False Lights
- 05/09/15 Moseley Folk Festival, Birmingham, UK w/ False Lights
- 17/10/15 The Met, Bury, UK w/ False Lights
- 07/12/15 The Musician, Leicester, UK w/ False Lights
- 09/12/15 The Great British Folk Festival, Skegness, UK w/ False Lights
More confirmations on their way soon!
Here’s the first video of a great live session from RAK studios in St. John’s Wood with Lucy Rose. This is the first single from the new album ‘Work it Out’, released in July.